In my previous post, I have already discussed about Akka Framework 2.4.0 New Features. However, Lightbend team recently has release Akka 2.4.1 for Scala 2.11.7 and Java SE 8.
Akka 2.4.1 Release on: April 1st 2016.
Akka 2.4.1 release have the following new features or improvements:
- Shard region now kills shards more consistently on HandOff
- An empty shard region now shuts down correctly on graceful shutdown
- Using the distributed data mode the sharding coordinator updates correctly after leader downing
- Possibility to provide a custom supervision strategy for the BackOffSupervisor
- Problem with split brain on cluster startup under some circumstances solved
- A new Supervisor that supports exponential restart back-off semantics for actors reg Will try to deliver a Tutorial on Akka Framework soon through my new blog:
- The complete list of closed tickets can be found in the 2.4.1 github issues milestone.
Will try to deliver a Tutorial on Akka Framework soon through my new blog: