I'm going to deliver a series of Scala Design Patterns in my coming posts. I will pick-up each Java Design Pattern Tutorial explained in JournalDEV and convert it into Scala.
We will also discuss about which Language is best: Java Vs Scala to implement them. In this post, we are going to discuss about "Factory Design Pattern" implementation in Scala Language.
POST Brief Table Of Content
- Factory Design Pattern
- Advantages of Factory Design Pattern
- Factory Design Pattern in Scala
- Improved Factory Design Pattern in Scala
- Factory Design Pattern: Java Vs Scala
Advantages of Factory Design PatternFactory Design Pattern have the following benefits:
- Loose Coupling between Object Creation logic and Client.
- Clear separation of Responsibilities.
- Easy to change object creation logic without effecting Client program.
Please click on below link or use direct URL to access my post:
|1||Factory Design Pattern In Scala||http://www.journaldev.com/10350/factory-design-pattern-in-scala|
That's it about Factory Design Pattern in Scala. Please drop me a comment if you like my post or have any suggestions or issues.